• Home
  • Blog
  • Help, help, I'm being repressed!

Help, help, I'm being repressed!

But you are dressed as one… The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king. Oh, ow!

The Knights Who Say Ni demand a sacrifice!

Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system! Now, look here, my good man. We shall say 'Ni' again to you, if you do not appease us.

• How do you know she is a witch?
  • Camelot!

What a strange person. Shut up! I have to push the pram a lot. And this isn't my nose. This is a false one. How do you know she is a witch?

Dennis the Peasant

Bring her forward! Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed! Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king. Shut up! Will you shut up?! Camelot!

1. Why do you think that she is a witch?
  2. The Knights Who Say Ni demand a sacrifice!
We want a shrubbery!!

Well, Mercia's a temperate zone! Well, Mercia's a temperate zone! Where'd you get the coconuts? You don't vote for kings.