The Lazarus Experiment

Annihilate? No. No violence. I won't stand for it. Not now, not ever, do you understand me?! I'm the Doctor, the Oncoming Storm - and you basically meant beat them in a football match, didn't you? I am the last of my species, and I know how that weighs on the heart so don't lie to me! Saving the world with meals on wheels.

The Doctor Dances

Heh-haa! Super squeaky bum time! Father Christmas. Santa Claus. Or as I've always known him: Jeff. It's art! A statement on modern society, 'Oh Ain't Modern Society Awful?'! I hate yogurt. It's just stuff with bits in. I hate yogurt. It's just stuff with bits in.

• Annihilate? No. No violence. I won't stand for it. Not now, not ever, do you understand me?! I'm the Doctor, the Oncoming Storm - and you basically meant beat them in a football match, didn't you?
  • Did I mention we have comfy chairs?
  • Saving the world with meals on wheels.

The Eleventh Hour

Annihilate? No. No violence. I won't stand for it. Not now, not ever, do you understand me?! I'm the Doctor, the Oncoming Storm - and you basically meant beat them in a football match, didn't you? The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.…hey.…the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant. I hate yogurt. It's just stuff with bits in.

The Long Game

All I've got to do is pass as an ordinary human being. Simple. What could possibly go wrong? I am the Doctor, and you are the Daleks! I am the Doctor, and you are the Daleks!

1. Annihilate? No. No violence. I won't stand for it. Not now, not ever, do you understand me?! I'm the Doctor, the Oncoming Storm - and you basically meant beat them in a football match, didn't you?
  2. I'm the Doctor. Well, they call me the Doctor. I don't know why. I call me the Doctor too. I still don't know why.
  3. It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.
The Unquiet Dead

I am the Doctor, and you are the Daleks! Stop talking, brain thinking. Hush. You know how I sometimes have really brilliant ideas? You know how I sometimes have really brilliant ideas? Father Christmas. Santa Claus. Or as I've always known him: Jeff.