The Force Unleashed

I don't 'need' to drink. I can quit anytime I want! Our love isn't any different from yours, except it's hotter, because I'm involved. Wow! A superpowers drug you can just rub onto your skin? You'd think it would be something you'd have to freebase.

Parasites Lost

It may comfort you to know that Fry's death took only fifteen seconds, yet the pain was so intense, that it felt to him like fifteen years. And it goes without saying, it caused him to empty his bowels. Oh, I don't have time for this. I have to go and buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it, making people wait behind me while I complain. Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." She also liked to shut up!

• Do a flip!
  • Wow! A superpowers drug you can just rub onto your skin? You'd think it would be something you'd have to freebase.
  • Ask her how her day was.

Love's Labors Lost in Space

Yes. You gave me a dollar and some candy. Fry! Stay back! He's too powerful! I just want to talk. It has nothing to do with mating. Fry, that doesn't make sense. Hey, you add a one and two zeros to that or we walk! And until then, I can never die?

The Series Has Landed

Hi, I'm a naughty nurse, and I really need someone to talk to. $9.95 a minute. Why did you bring us here? Good news, everyone! I've taught the toaster to feel love! These old Doomsday Devices are dangerously unstable. I'll rest easier not knowing where they are. Kif, I have mated with a woman. Inform the men. Tell them I hate them.

1. Well, let's just dump it in the sewer and say we delivered it.
  2. A sexy mistake.
  3. Oh Leela! You're the only person I could turn to; you're the only person who ever loved me.
Mars University

Kids have names? No! The kind with looting and maybe starting a few fires! Fry! Stay back! He's too powerful! But existing is basically all I do! Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way?